Proactive, preventative, personalised healthcare
- Over 50 tests, measuring head to toe biomechanical health
- Detailed written report of findings with suggested next steps
- 3D Movement Analysis, Footscan® and Muscle Strength Testing included
As with eyes and teeth, your muscles and joints should be frequently checked to prevent long-term damage. By combining regular data-driven check-ups with clinical analysis and expertise, we enable you to see the whole picture and detect signs of risk early.
Our exclusive Lyfe Check-Up provides a 360-degree breakdown of your body’s current biomechanical health. We will run you through a series of tests and examinations to give you an overview of your musculoskeletal system. Annual check-ups enable us to monitor your body’s performance and track any changes over time.
How it works
Supported by industry-leading diagnostic technology, leading Physiotherapy Consultants spend an hour carrying out over 50 tests, from head to toe.
The Lyfe Check-Up measures the stability, strength and movement of your joints. We analyse the way you walk, your balance, and how your gait impacts the rest of your body. We also assess your posture and the health of your spine.
60 minutes, 50 tests:
- Blood Pressure
- Peak expiratory flow rate
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Standing posture
- 3D Movement Analysis to get a full picture of your musculoskeletal system
- Dynamic Footscan® to measure how your gait impacts the rest of your body
- Muscle strength and imbalance
- Standing balance on both legs and a foot print snap shot
We’ll fully analyse the movement and strength of the major joints in your body, including ankles, knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and neck.
Following your Lyfe Check-Up, you’ll receive a clear written breakdown of your results, with any recommended training or treatment plan to kickstart your health journey, and support to help you live your best.